Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

My Blog Profile By Ethan

My Blog Profile 

Hi. My name is Ethan and I am nine years old. I am in year 5. My mum's name  is Katherine and  she is an artist. My dad is a security guy and he is also a fixer of things. My big brother and sister are nearly out of secondary school. My little sister is pretty smart. I think she is a good student. My big brother school is De La Salle College and my big sister school is Auckland Girls Grammar. And my little sister and I go to St Patrick’s. My favorite sport is games and my favorite subject is math because I love numbers and especially subtraction. Also my favorite animal is a penguin because they live in New Zealand and they’re cute when they are babies. My goal in 2021 is being the best student I can be in sport and learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.