Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

Aroha in my whanau

 My family is always joyful because when my mum or dad fetch me and my sister, we always talk about our days, on our way home. I have got three siblings, one brother and two sisters. We live in Otahuhu which is a long way from school.


Sometimes my family is so LOUD, but we can still hear what we are saying. My family loves going to Sylvia Park, because we enjoy eating a meal together. 


At home I help with the dishes, vacuuming and when my parents ask me to play with my sister. That’s how family shows aroha.


My favourite family saying is: “Families are loving and caring.”


My favourite aroha symbol is


                                                                                  Ethan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan, I really admire you for helping your Mum and Dad with the chores at home. I like the way you help to amuse your little sister for your parents too. Your whanau saying, "Families are loving and caring." is awesome. Good job, Ethan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.