Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

The Best Day of My Life

The Best Day of My Life 


Last year I went to Mission Bay beach and my

whole family and I had a big picnic barbeque there.

My dad decided we should all go because it was a

wonderful sunny day. My brother and I decided to

swim and then dive into the sea and oh, it was very

cold when we swam but somehow my brother didn’t

get cold. When we finished swimming we saw my sister

and my little sister eating. We felt so hungry and so

we ran to eat lamb and mash potatoes.

Dad was still cooking sausages, but I liked the

lamb best, because mum cooked it properly!After a play in the sand we went home and

even though we were hot and tired

WE STILL HAD DESSERT- mmmm.

What a fun time we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.